Sharing of your time and talents can be as rewarding an experience for you as it is for the people you serve. Many of our volunteers say they are rewarded by the patients' gratitude, the feel-good factor, the ability to give back to the community, and the chance to improve the health and well-being of the people they see. Others gain spiritual value from what they do.
Medical and non-medical volunteers are needed and welcome. We request a commitment of 4 hours service per month. For medical volunteers, that usually means one four-hour shift per month. If you are approaching retirement perhaps you would like to continue sharing your skills where they will be greatly appreciated, with our underserved patients. For non-medical volunteers, those four hours can be spread through the month or be one four hour shift. There are always projects requiring helping hands at Guadalupe Clinic!
Our medical and non-medical volunteer forms can be found below along with instructions for completion.
Questions about volunteering should be directed to:
(316) 264-8974 ext. 221
PDF Fillable Instructions
1. Click on desired application to open.
2. Once document is opened, save to your computer as a PDF.
3. Open document and fill in highlighted fields.
4. Once complete, save the document.
5. Return your forms to Guadalupe Clinic either by printing and mailing or attaching to an email